GuildPortal will be going offline (permanently) by the end of the month.
In order to join Vicere, you must be vouched for by an existing member. If you can't get vouched for, you can't join. Pretty simple. Vouching members take the responsibility of the new members.
Additional Recruiting Information
Vices Of Vicere
Sorcegon - Alliance Leader
Gramercy - Vice Leader
4MaryJ20 - War Vice
Rastafaria - Operations Vice
Jaytizzle - Strategy Vice
Ace58 - EuroTimezone Vice
No achievements have been configured by a site administrator yet, or nobody has yet earned any achievements.
Welcome to Vicere! We are an alliance on server 11 in the game Haypi Kingdom.
Our rank fluctuates but we are regularly in the top ten alliances.
We do have several rules all Vicere members must follow:
1. No alliance ads in World Chat. Come on face it, alliance ads are lame and none of the top alliances do it.
2. Alliance maps are forbidden. If you make one we boot you and farm you. If you vouch for someone who joins and creates an alliance map, we boot them and farm them and consider you for removal and possible farming as well. Simply put, don't make them.
3. Stay active in Alliance Chat. We get rid of inactive players unless they have talked to me (Sorcegon) first.
4. Vouching for a new member. Look, only vouch for someone you are 100% sure on. If you vouch for someone we will approve them into membership. But every time you vouch for someone you are putting your own membership on the line. Don't get me wrong, we want new players, but we just need to know that they are trusted by someone we know. Trust but verify. Make sure you know them and trust them before you vouch for them.
5. Troops left out overnight are fair game. Listen, don't leave your troops out overnight. Someone is going to take the free prestige. If you do, and you get hit, we will not retaliate as an alliance. It was your mistake. Having said that, if you find that someone has left their troops out, take them for all they are worth!
6. Alliances we have peace with. I'd tell you that here but that gives away too much intel. So check on the members forums. Note, do not attack anyone we have an alliance with or you could be considered for removal from Vicere.
7. Bottom line, have fun! It is a game. Sure I had to get all those rules out there to protect us. But in the end, if you aren't having fun, quit! It is a game and you should be having a blast playing.
See ya on the battlefield.
Leader of Vicere
In order to enter the chat room, you must be at least an associate of the guild.
No shouts have been added yet.
So-and-so has logged on!
Purple Dragon (Public)